Bed/Bath: 4bd / 2.5ba
Type: SFH - Unfurnished
Parking: 2-car parking
Terms: 1-Year Lease Terms
Available: Late August - September 1st
Noe Valley 3 Level New Construction Home w/ 2-Car Garage Parking
Designed from the ground up by David Armor Architects in 2016, this spacious single family home pays homage to San Francisco’s Edwardian heritage while offering a completely modern living plan inside. 12’ ceilings, built to today’s seismic and energy standards and with a flow designed for families on the first and third floors, and entertaining on the 2nd floor.
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2-car parking
- 3 level home - new construction
- Living space: Approx 3,242 sq ft
- Kitchen features a Thermador built-in refrigerator, Cornu Fe gourmet range, Bosch dishwasher, and ULine 48-bottle built-in wine fridge
- Custom 10ft Bonelli doors opening from backyard to kitchen
- Kelly Wearstler chandelier off kitchen
- Avenue lighting fixture in dining room
- Built-in Bose speakers in dining room for easy Sonos hook-up
- In floor radiant heat over natural oak floors
- Waterworks bath fixtures throughout
- LG washer/dryers
- CAT5 with elevated wifi for better connectivity
- Backyard space: Approx 1,500 sq ft
- Garage & storage space: Approx 711 sq ft
Why Do People Love Noe Valley?
With its convenient location on the south side of San Francisco, this lovely, sunny and popular neighborhood truly has so much to offer. Visitors and locals alike love Noe Valley's appeal with its historic Victorian and Edwardian homes. Noe Valley’s unique landscape, with its nostalgic San Francisco hills and rather pristine streets, is welcoming and pleasant for all, whether on foot or in a stroller. From Dolores Street lined with its iconic palm trees to Church Street’s landmark St. Paul’s Cathedral and surprisingly pleasant flat terrain for walkers and joggers, each street seems to have its own magic.
GREAT SHOPPING & ACTIVITIES:
Noe Valley has so...
More About Noe Valley